Transmission and Auto Repair Experts
Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care Honors
Outstanding Franchisees and Employees.
Congratulations to Randy and Rusty Cato on winning the "Cottman Man" award and to Cory Heiman on winning "Manager of the Year" for the center on Earhart in New Orleans!
Click here to read the full article
In La Place, LA when it comes to auto repair, there is one name that stands out, and that's Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care. As home of the largest volume shipping port in the Western Hemisphere, La Place and the people who live here understand the importance of transportation. We have built a nation-wide reputation for our attention to detail and strong customer service.
Cottman's reputation was built on our transmission services, as we are a leader in the industry for courteous, attentive repairs to this vital system. However, we're much more than just a transmission shop!
When you bring your car to the auto repair experts at Cottman of La Place, we begin with a full series of diagnostic tests to determine where the problem lies. Once we identify any concerns, we will provide an honest price quote that we stand behind. So bring your car to us today: our technicians are waiting to help it run at its best once again.
Committed to Customer Service
At Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care, we are committed to providing the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction. For outstanding auto repair service in Vancouver, please call 985-651-4816 today.
Code of Ethics
- To treat you with respect and courtesy.
- To perform a thorough TransCheck 21 PLUS Service before recommending repairs.
- To perform Authorized Repairs.
- To honor the price quoted.
- To return the transmission to it's original condition at no cost to the customer if no internal problem is found.
- To resolve complaints promptly and courteously.
- To develop a long standing relationship with our community.